Well stated Bill.  Basically, the long and short of it is that we can
improve the Spur Reduction algorithm to be a bit smarter about handling
frequencies around integral dividers of the clock.  But this will not
eliminate noise if it is coming from another source.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

MHz