I thought I would bring up this possible problem, in case it hasn't been noticed before.

I was working a "local" station on Olivia last night. 3D2BA he is a few thousand kms away, but has a good signal.
I noticed that his Olivia signal which should be less that 1000hz wide was spreading out to 2500hz. Dick checked and he was
not overdriving. At the same time we were both also talking to HB9BDM who mentioned there had been a similar spreading of the signal with a
kenwood transceiver.

Has this been noticed before, or am I seeing things?

regards
Ross
ZL1WN