Firstly thanks Bob, and all the others who contributed to preview 8. The software changes to the AGC and the correction for digu are a great
improvement. keep up the good work, its a fantastic system.
Secondly, unfortunately there are a few problems, showing up.
I am running a top of the line system, (just to drive the SDR1000)
comprising an Athlon 64 dual core 4400, an very high spec PCI-express SLI video card, with its own ram, plus 2gb ram on the motherboard.
Preview 8 loaded, but it now takes between 20 to 24% of the CPU, whereas Preview 7 and earlier, only needed 10-12%.
I cannot run DirectX I get the standard Exception error, but GDI works ok.

Best wishes to all
Ross
ZL1WN