No. That is what I meant by "we are not doing this correctly". The issue is, and always has been, the monitoring demands of the audiophiles and many others. When we had two port (single stereo channel output) cards, we could not provide both monitoring and offset. You are quite correct that it is a good thing, and we should've already done it. The single stereo card folks will just have to lose out on this immediate and large improvement in TX quality. The four port cards allow us to do this easily.

Bob