From: Dave Gist
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:38 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Preview 8 Fatal Error

In the interest of contributing to the list of computer configurations that cannot load Preview 8, I am reporting a consistent Fatal Error notice during the Preview 8 load up occurring at about the 3 seconds to go point.

As reported by others, the Fatal Error screen starts out with "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object," and mentions Direct X in the subsequent narrative.

Computer:  2002 vintage Dell Dimension 8200, 2.4 GHz Pentium 4, 512 MB RAM
OS: MS Windows XP Home Edition, SP1
Video Card:  64 MB DDR NVIDIA GEForce4 Ti 4200

Thanks,
Dave Gist, WD1O