From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Stouffer
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:09 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Rev 8- Scope Black Out

If my computer goes to sleep when the Power SDR is running and I then awaken the computer, the scope is black and I can’t get it to reactivate.  I can not shut SDR down even when I use the task manager to do so- I have to reboot the system.

The system is a Pentium 4, 3.4 Ghz, 2 g of ram, Windows XP Pro.

Richard KE5DLQ