-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Greene
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:04 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Beginner Needs Help

Hello,

I am trying to set up MixW with the SDR-1000.  I have MixW v2.16b8
and SDR-1000 v 1.4.5BP7.

I have problems in both BPSK31 and CW.  First BPSK31.  I followed the
steps in Bob's paper exactly through figure 12.  MixW receives
ok.  On Transmit. the power level fluctuates between 0 and 20
watts.  I have the TX gain set at 2 and the mike gain set at zero,
power set at 20 watts.   If I increase the mike gain, the power
output increases but still fluctuates.  When I set the TX gain at 1,
it fluctuates between 0 and 17 watts.  The fluctuation can be
described as 1 sec on and 0.1 sec zero power.  Measured with external
watt meter.

On CW, when I go to TX on Mix, the SDR-1000 goes key down.

TNX for your help.

73,  Chas W1CG