Ahti,

I am seeing different gains at times through the RFE board.  If the wrong band
relays were pulled in that could explain the different gain as it is always
less than 25 db, sometimes 9 db, sometimes 11 db, sometimes 19 db.  I'll look
at the relay driver to see who gets pulled in.  I also see the same failures in
the Tune mode so I should be able to use that to see the relay driver output.

I will also download a fresh set of files as I had an "upset" the other day and
had to do a hard shutdown of the computer.

Thanks for the idea.  73, Larry  K2LT