Richard,

I had the same problem two days ago. I tried everything but could not get the MOX to stop closing on SSB every time I turned to the Power Console Then I noticed my mouse did not move when I started the computer. I am using the USB to parallel adapter. So I re seated all of my USB connectors on the computer, the mouse reappeared and the SDR-1000 MOX problem went away. If you are not using the USB adapter for the parallel port, try re seating your parallel connector, or get another.

73,  Chas W1CG