Well I have returned home to a couple of disasters. I downloaded email, etc. on Monday morning at 1:30 AM when I returned home. My antivirus service updated the engine and asked me to reboot. I did and went to bed. I got up the next day and

Read Error
Ctrl-Alt-Del

and that is all it will do. I had a day long presentation at Rutgers yesterday and this morning I attempted install the drive on another machine. It is hopelessly gone.

I have lost about two months stuff plus/minus. I got lazy about the beginning of my trip to Germany and then I had the business trip to Reno, etc. etc. I just did not do the backups I was supposed to do for six weeks and got bit. If you have sent me email in the past two weeks, consider it lost. It is possible that I may eventually get enough stuff off this drive to find some of it useful but I am in reconstruction mode.

Bob