According to the web site, the presonus firebox is capable of 96 kHz. The 192000 here is done with my Lynx.

The issue with the offerings I can see that do 192000 is two gazintas, two gazoutas.

You could do 2 Audiophile 192's and gang them in M-Audio Audiophile 192 control panel I THINK so don't jump yet.

Bob

richard allen wrote:
Very nice, Bob, at 96000 at least. No difference I can see with the delta44 except twice the panadaptor width and half the width on the signals. Great to see +- 20 kHz.

Now I need a sound card that will do the 192000. Is that gonna be the firebox talked about here?

Richard, W5SXD

Robert McGwier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(02/26/2006 21:00)

If you can download from svn and build, please do so and test the 96000 and 192000 sample support <<IF>> you card can support it. It does not yet check to see if you card is good to go on those rates. Eric had not made clear that he had modified and cleaned up display.cs as much as he has. It was a four line change to display.cs and a two line addition to setup.cs and a fix to the (never before tested) change of rates control.

Bob