Is there a way if a VERY strong signal just happens to be on the
11khz IFimage to move the IF so the image is outside the audio pass band of
interest? I had the silly idea of if the software sensed the image was
strong enough to be a problem to move it automatically.

Would this be useful or just muck up the place?

I have not got my SDR1000 on order, I have to wait and see how much the auto
repairs are going to run next week... Getting close however.

--
If you can read, thank a teacher.  If you can read in English., thank a
soldier.