Cecil,

The source in svn is normally the latest and greatest.  However, when
something gets changes, like the sample rate stuff last week, all
sorts of thing get broken and it may be several days until they get
fixed.  I have been trying to keep updated to the latest revision
daily so I can make sure my own parts still work.  Sometimes I need
to back down from the latest since it is broken at the time.

Anyway, just be prepared.  It is one step more in flux than even beta
test and things change quite rapidly at times.  There are two folks,
Bob and Eric, currently making all the changes.  You should watch the
log to who has done what so you can determine where to go next.  Bob
and Eric are doing a lot of cleanup type stuff in preparation for the
big normal release 'real soon now'.

I am running DirectX 9.0C and have been for quite a while.  I'm not
sure what my version/date on the SDK is now.  One of these
requirments for SDK stuff was recently deleted; I'm not sure which it
was.

I just updated to version 271 and it all built.  There were a few
warnings in the .c stuff.

I got this at the end:

    Build: 6 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped

And when I ran it it came up on 40 m ok but I have not done a bunch
of testing yet.

Regards,
Richard

(03/06/2006 20:59)