In Richard's original CW form from way back in the VB days and carried over in early forms here, we definitely had mouse input, and we also had joystick input done by Tracy I think. That answer would be you can if you can write it.

Bob

Paul Shaffer wrote:
References to 1.0.2902.0 for Microsoft.DirectX and Microsoft.DirectInput seem
to work here. If it wasn't for DirectInput in the Paddle class you could remove DirectX entirely since I think it's commented out everywhere else. DirectDraw isn't being used.
What I want to know is I can send CW from my Thrustmaster Top Gun joystick?