Re-ran the test as per Eric's recommendations below.
Just for clarification, remove the *_To Line Out_ *cable on rear of SDR.
Set V RMS to 1.00
Run Test
Line Out 3 & 4 terminated across 50 ohm load shows 1.69 vac. Terminating
this line for the test eliminates the variations due to differing test
equipment impedances.
Line Out 3 & 4 unterminated, read with high impedance DMM indicates 6.38 vac
Set value back to default or as -read value (per above) *before
*reconnecting patch to Line Out jack on SDR

73,
Kirb - VE6IV