Further clarification: _DO NOT_ use the "as-read" terminated value in
the SDR console/audio/soundcard/output voltage setting. The terminated
reading is only to be used as a reference for those who obtain a
significantly different unterminated voltage level due to loading
variations.

Cheers.

Kirb,  VE6IV
----