I'm going through the "Voice Transmission Operation" section of the 1.6.0 Operating Manual to get familiar with the latest changes and have a couple of questions;

Step 5 on page 137 states that with TX Meter set to "Mic" adjust for peaks at 100%. When I select "Mic", the readings are in dB not %. I'm assuming that I should adjust for 0 dB peaks? The section also mentions using the "MIC In Gain" control on the audio tab of the setup form to adjust. In my case (Delta-44) this is greyed out (as is the Line In control).

 73,
   Kurt KC9FOL