From: Paul Shaffer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] WA6AHL Console

Your console program has some good ideas. Your AF slider captures the mouse
unlike the style
of the official console and this is a slight problem. They are always
resetting focus to the hidden control
so that the mouse wheel returns to running the freq. That whole thing is
kind of funky but it works.
The source needs to be distributed with the binaries since it's all gpl.