Bill,
If the normal clamp-on chokes don't help, you may use double ferrite
E-cores, wind several turns of cable and close together with ahdesive
tape. See this:
<http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/ahti/sdr-1000/USBfilt.jpg>. This
trick works well with my USB-to-PIO adapter proto.

Larrys advice may help even better.

73, Ahti OH2RZ