Hi Pete,

As Dan says the software is available from my web site
http://microsat.homelinux.org/dttsp/ (including source).

It has been on hold for a while awaiting the new version of DttSP.
Well, at least as far as releases go.  I have added support for using
with a Converter/Transverter on my development system.

Currently there is no support for the transmit side.  I plan on updating
to work with the new version of DttSP and then get to work on transmit
and controlling the SDR1000 hardware.

I am also expecting an exciter card for the SoftRock series to be
available soon that will need some support.

--
  John Melton
  Sun IT CTO