Charles wrote:

"The VAC and virtual com ports work well except the CAT fails after a period
of time(known bug).  The first work
around I need is to reset CAT when it fails."

If this is still the case then the fix I added in 1.6 is not working.  I
reset a 5 second timer after receipt of each SerialRXEvent (data available
at the serial port).  If the timer elapses, I do a disableCAT() followed by
an enableCAT() which is exactly what happens when you uncheck and recheck
the Enable CAT checkbox on the setup form.  If the timer elapse cycle
happens 12 consecutive times (1 minute) I shut down the timer and assume the
serial port is down.

Again, I have to stress that I have never experienced this problem on my
system (and I run HRD concurrently with my SDR-1000 almost all the time).
That's not to say that it doesn't exist, it just makes it very hard to
figure out what is happening.  Any additional details you (or anyone else)
can furnish will be greatly appreciated.

Bob, K5KDN


Reply via email to