-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cowdery, Bob [UK]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:13 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-Breadboard

Folks

Version 4.0 is now released and on the SqueakMap. The web site
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g3ukb/ is up to date and contains a fair bit
more info. I have even joined hamsdr.com so the link is there as well.
This version has a lot of improvements and is much easier to manage. If
all this means absolutely nothing to you then please spend a few minutes
just looking at the web site. If interested then just a few hours of
your precious time would be much appreciated to give it a whirl. Thanks
to those that helped shape this release. It is still a work in progress
but the current functionality is stable and very self contained so it
won't pollute your system with random files! If there is enough interest
I will do the Teamspeak thing to answer questions.

I really am interested in your views and would love to have a
discussion. I don't mind adverse comments in the least but it would be
really disappointing to have no comments. Do you have a view on cross
platform versa single platform? On languages? On single versa
multi-machine deployment? On software front panels that imitate hardware
versa software focused controls? On monolithic versa component GUI's? On
the price of beer? Can anyone donate a brand new SDR1000 to a poor old
guy that only has an old 3 board stack and may not have a job in a few
months so can't get XYL approval to spend money?

The forum has been very quiet lately; perhaps there really is no one out
there...

- 73 de Bob (G3UKB)

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.