Thanks to everybody for the most interesting and educating discussion.
Nevertheless, I am not happy until the JANUS version with AK5394A is
in my hands and I have modified the QSD and the following amplifier.

Best regards and special thanks to the HPSDR group for the good work
done so far,
Ahti OH2RZ