Bill:

I apologize for being unable to answer your questions.  A friend of mine
just left surgery and I have been busy with that and the return to work
after a week away for business and Dayton.

I have been unable to parse your problem/explanation so I put them on
the back burner until I had more time.  Mazychenko knows nothing about
radio and corresponds poorly in English even if it is written clearly
and without radio acronyms.

I do audio repeater every single day with my Delta 44 outside of the
SDR.  I start either a recording or a play back which I aim at a virtual
cable as the input or output as the case may be and have the other end
hooked to the Delta 44 1/2 or Multi as required.  Mazych

VAC 3.12 is completely reliable here and works seamlessly in all modes
of operation with my Delta 44.  I am sorry I am unable to help you but I
just cannot understand what it is you are trying to do or trying to explain.

Using our VAC facilities,  you can sink or source virtual audio cables
and then have your external programs hooked to them.  I typically do
this by having the system default sound devices be virtual audio cables
and then use them directly with my sound card program or through Audio
Repeater.  I suggest a block diagram, even hand drawn, scanned and sent
to me might help me understand what you are attempting to do.

DO NOT USE VAC 4.X until we tell you it has been fixed.  Mazychenko
completely denies there is a problem and until he fixes it and stops the
denials,  I suggest it is useless to us.  I really want it to work
because it has WDM-KS support but it is just broken.

Bob
N4HY