---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Sherrod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 24, 2006 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Delta 44 & Audio settings in general
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Eric,

Not the mic meter.  The ALC meter.  Please re-read my original
message.  It refers to the Delta 44 "Quick Start Guide" on your
website which states to speak into the mic and adjust the _ALC_ level
until 0db is reached.  I have no problem getting 0db on mic level, but
no way can I get 0db on the ALC meter.  if this is inccorect, then
maybe someone should edit the D-44 document.

Thanks,
Brian