I suspect the answer is "no" or someone would already have done it...  

One thing I hate to do at work is contract with a "sole source" because of
issues with quality, service, support, etc. I don't have any leverage.
Whenever there is only one way to do something, that usually indicates to me
that there's either something wrong with my design, or that I'm too close to
the leading edge.

Is there any other source for virtual audio cable software that might be
more willing to help?  It seems like there would be room for more than one
supplier in this niche...

Even if it's not yet available, this knowledge might at least provide some
leverage.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert W McGwier
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:27 AM
To: KH6GMP
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] VAC software

USE ONLY Vac 3.12 until further notice.  Only buy it directly from 
Eugene Mazychenko or he will not credit your purchase towards the 
eventual upgrade (after he fixes all of the horrible bugs).

Bob
N4HY


KH6GMP wrote:
> I seem to remember some one of the MANY docs or forums I have looked 
> into about digal modes, something saying to use some older version as 
> the newer version of VAC wasnt working with PowerSDR.    I dont know if 
> this was some real old post and I cant find it again.   Wonder if the 
> current version of VAC is what I should be getting to go with the latest 
> PowerSDR version?
>
> ALOHA de Gary KH6GMP
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com
>
>   


-- 
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.
Center for Communications Research
805 Bunn Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609)-924-4600
(sig required by employer)



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com




_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com

Reply via email to