I would pay what I paid for VAC to get it to be solid, support WDM-KS 
and provide an easy interface to us.   With this capability,  we can 
easily build an equivalent to jack.  KNOWING the person involved and 
having them "part of the process" rather than with no leverage has 
proven to be nearly worthless.

GO FOR IT.

Bob



Philip Covington wrote:
> I would be willing to write a Virtual Audio Cable driver (vSOUND) if
> there is enough interest.  It doubt that I would release it open
> source though.  Probably would price it a little below VAC...
>
> 73 de Phil N8VB
>
> O


-- 
AMSAT VP Engineering. Member: ARRL, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP/AMQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR Wrk Grp Chairman
Laziness is the number one inspiration for ingenuity.  Guilty as charged!


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com

Reply via email to