John:

All of this offset is built in to the software.    On the air,  the CW
receive is set by the "BFO" function on the Setup/DSP/Keyer page.  The
frequency readout is adjusted so that a CW signal which is in the center
of your BFO centered frequency has the on the air frequency
corresponding to this offset.  The same DDS carrier is selected for the
transmitter so it is automatically offset when it goes into transmit so
the TX signal aligns with your BFO offset.  The IQ tones are adjusting
to EQUAL your BFO offset so that the CW carrier appears on the correct
frequency on the air.   If this is not occurring, it is a bug.
However,  I do not believe this is happening because I work CW almost
exclusively with the radio and I detect no offset.

Bob