Does anyone know what initial conditions set on the SDR1000 hardware
would cause a pulsating noise (around 2 seconds cycle) associated with a
current drop from the normal 1 amp to something much less. I have seen
this occasionally on XP but starting things up again always seemed to
fix it. I now have it solidly on some Linux stuff i am doing in spite of
using the exact same controller code (bar the driver). This even
persists if I pull out the parallel connector. No relays click during
the power drop. I just have the 3 board stack by the way.

73 de Bob