The archives for both the source and the installs are available on our
download page at www.flex-radio.com.  Note that SVN is probably an easier
way to look at the diffs as each change has notes associated with it along
with which files changed.  I suggest using CSDiff as the diff viewer in
TortoiseSVN.  It makes things very easy to follow.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems