The BandText table simply denotes whether you should be able to transmit in
that band.  The actual checking of the frequency is deeper in the code.
Please contact me privately for information about unlocking the console for
legitimate applications (different IARU plan, MARS, etc).

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems