I have gotten a few emails and wanted to clarify that we have only ever
received one Beta Firmware version from PreSonus.  If you already have the
Beta Firmware that we distributed shortly after we received it, then you
have everything you need.

What is different now is that we have modified the PowerSDR software to fix
the crosstalk issue that the Beta Firmware brought with it.  It took us
quite some time to properly test and categorize the new bug and the
subsequent software patch in the SVN revision.  Thanks for your patience
while we worked this issue to conclusion.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems