I missed that the first time.  I'll have it checked out.  Thanks.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Duffy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 12:53 PM
> To: [email protected]; Eric Wachsmann - FlexRadio; Gerald
> Youngblood
> Subject: buglist problems
> 
> Eric please reread my message again. FULLY !!. I said that it was no
> biggee about the numbering. THAT IS NOT MY COMPLAINT. My original
> buglist report ID 424 has been corrupted and my report part is now GONE
> and has been overwritten by a copy of buglist 432 and my name is now on
> this corrupted ID 424. My report of " No Rx after Tx " is removed from
> the system and you have a problem with this system and it's
> integrity.   Duffy NA6MM
> 
> 
>  >Duffy, I don't think this is a problem. It all depends on when people
> begin their reports. It could be that 422 author finished after you did
> and then edited his bug report. Each bug report that gets >started gets
> assigned an ID and because of that there will be holes in the ID list if
> people do not submit a report after starting one. The sequence of
> numbers isn't so important to us as having one >place to track bugs with
> a way to reference each bug. Eric Wachsmann FlexRadio Systems


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com

Reply via email to