-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of w2agn
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] [RECOVERED] Re: [OT] First SDR1000 to SDR1000 EME
Contact Made on Two Metersbetween W5UN and W0VB on August 16, 2006

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Please, do not misunderstand Dave.  I recognize
>> and laud your historic QSO.
>>

>> My caution was about revealing the details of
>> the QSO because of the recent ARRL prohibition.
>
> I suggest we be careful not to _create_ problems, until the League, in its
> wisdom, decides they exist.
>
> It is probably best not to publish all that stuff, but at least "today" I
> don't think we should worry too much about doing so.
>

> Larry  WO0Z

I think this cocern for "what the League thinks" is ridiculous. As long
as you are satisfied with your accomplishments who cares what a bunch of
control freaks in Newington say? The phrase "the League, in its wisdom"
is a textbook oxymoron.