From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 1:45 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Firebox & Heil Pro Set Config?

I am going to buy an SDR-1000 in a few weeks. Right now I am purchasing
everything that I need to make the rig work. I have a Presonus Firebox and
will order a Heil Pro Set Quiet Phone next week. Do I need a special cable
or anything else to interface the Heil with the Firebox? There was a thread
a few days ago about this that left me more than a little confused.

Any info on this will be greatly appreciated.

73
Zack
N8FNR