I've been banging my head against a wall all day, on and off, trying to
get my SDR1000 to transmit...

OK, so, Tune, CW, SSB - no go.  The power meter in V1.6.2 and the latest
svn both show 0.00W when I try to transmit.  The power meter between the
SDR1000 and the dummy load shows 0W and there's no received signal on
another receiver set to the same frequency, even if I 'swish' it up and
down to make sure I'm not zero beat by any chance.

If I look closely at the console, the 'Fwd Pwr' display on the TX meter
is greyed out on receive, but becomes black when I try to transmit
although it stays on 0.00W.

I'm trying to transmit in well known Amateur bands and I can hear
signals when I plug an aerial in.

Anyone any idea what I need to set so that I can transmit please?  I've
read the instructions from cover to cover (there's alot more in them
than when I 1st got my SDR1000!) but I can't see what I've done
wrong/not set correctly.

I know the PA was OK because the SDR1000 guy in Germany who fixed my
other hardware faults tested it and got the right amount of power out.

Oh, by the way, it's a QRP SDR1000, I don't have the 100W amp in it, I
thought I'd better get this running before investing more money.  :-)

Any ideas please?