-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jimmy Jones
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 11:24 PM
To: Flex Radio Reflector; Jim Lux
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PC Min

No way I'm using two computers to do what one can do Jimbo.

I've found a weird problem on the recorder.
I mentioned it the other day and a few answered.
Tonight I found out that I'm actually recording 12.x kcs down the band
on 75
meters.
>From 3870 I'm recording a conversation on 3857.5.
Somebody splain that to me?