Chris,

The Audigy 4 card is unsupported.  Given that I don't have one, I can't
really comment whether it will work properly on transmit or not.  I can say
that you can make most unsupported cards work using the Unsupported Card
selection on the Audio Tab of the Setup Form.  Some options will not work
though (VOX, for example).

It is also possible that we have broken functionality on the 2 channel cards
in the most recent SVN version with all of the changes that we have made.
I'll look into that.  In the meantime, I would recommend using a stable
version like v1.6.2 with any unsupported cards until we get all of this
sorted out.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems