I'm interested to get one of those OCXO modules that Alan K2WS developed.
He told me there is a minimum of 10 orders required from Bliley (OCXO's
manufacturer).
In order to shorten the waiting time I'm willing to order the 10 units but I
will like to know first if some one else is interested to do the OCXO upgrade
to their Flex as well, otherwise I will be stuck with the remaining.

Another problem is that Alan is not answering emails I sent to either ([EMAIL
PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]).
Does anyone knows a better way to get in touch with Alan Davis?

I wish Flex-Radio includes the OCXO as part of their products upgrade.