Actually, there is not much in the Flex-Radio SDR-1000 for the rf to get
to. I have found that the computer system and its peripherals, mouse,
keyboard etc. have been the major culprits. I had to relocate the 40M
antenna away from the shack in another more distant part of the attic to
keep my Athlon confuser from going into standy when running the full 100W on
CW. I was using an external tuner and had rf isolators in all the feedlines
along with feritte beads on the mouse and keyboard cables. RFI elimination
is trial and error.

73 Jim, W4ATK