-----Original Message-----
From: ECKERT,JOHN (A-USA,ex1)
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 1:38 PM

Hi,

I want to use Tortoise SVN to manage my customized PowerSDR source code. I
make a lot of changes to PowerSDR and would like to keep up with the new
goodies from Flex HQ.

I'd like some ideas on how best to set up Tortoise/SVN.  I don't have time
to update my working copy on a weekly basis, so I would probably do it every
month or so.

Since I have several computers on my LAN, should I set up a local SVN
Windows server?  Sometimes I develop code on my notebook but mostly on the SDR
machine.

Since my computers are secured I can't share drives/files directly and I'm
thinking the SVN server will let me move/update files.  Will this work?

Flex SVN is the repository that all changes get committed to. It seams
to me that I need to do things differently.  I don't think Eric wants my
Commits on the Flex repo.

Is anyone developing there own enhancements while keeping up to date with
the official main line code developments.  If so, any recommendations?  I
really miss the wave record/playback stuff I developed back in v1.4.5 pre12
and would like to integrate it into the latest console.

TIA,
John
k2ox