Tnx,

I found it. It's under display properties/settings/multiple
monitors.  It has a setting, Display:  Multiple monitors on NVIDIA
GeForce Go 6400, and the settings tab has icons 1 and 2 which
represent the physical arrangement of the two monitors, which you can
drag to change.  Unique to the NVIDIA chip set in this lap top I
guess.  Only problem is the resolution is that of the lesser display,
so I lose resolution as the LCD display is only 1024 X 768.  Actually
ok.  Display on lap top will scroll up and down to give you a larger
display.  I have SDR on the main (left) display and it is full screen
on the 15" LCD.  On the right display which is the lap top, I have
MixW and I put the 2nd through 4th new message boxes below the main
screen.  I can scroll down to see them.

Tnx,  Chas