-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Larry Taft
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:06 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 on AM

Being a sometime AMer I check in to the Collins First Wednesday of the
Month AM go-a-round with whatever is operational at the time.  What
impressed me was the number of SDR-1000 rigs that came on.  For the
central time bunch I heard four including Brian, W5AMI which had to be a
bit of sacrilege since he is a long time boatanchor AM op.  The SDR-1000
sure do sound impressive on AM.

Me, I used my trusty TR-7 and L-4 amp to keep the Drake hand in the
game.  The shack computer ate its processor chip the other day so my
SDR-1000 is off line at the moment.

73, Larry  K2LT