Folks -- I've added a link to the file download section of hamsdr that
will allow you to save the file.

To do so:
- Go to http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx
- Note the Town Hall meeting file is the first one in the list
- Right-click the "Right-click to Save" link in the fourth column, and
select "Save Target As ..." or "Save Link As ..." from your browser's
fly-out contect menu, and save the file wherever you wish.

73, Dale
WA8SRA