Ignacio,

Thanks for your comments.  I am working on making the program more
versatile, however it is slow going due to other irons in the fire I
am faced with.  I pulled the program temporarily from my website until
I work out a few minor glitches.  I am currently working on com port
selection and parameters which can be saved as a setup profile.  As
you mentioned, it is hard coded for COM6 right now.  I can easily
accommodate a comma as a decimal separator since the input fields are
strings anyway.

I also plan to read the pre-stored user memory records as an option to
allow the scanner to scan them as opposed to a freq. range.

In its current state, I have it working well using a user selectable
signal threshold in dbm where it will pause if it detects a signal
equal to, or greater than the threshold.  Unless the user presses the
Pause button, it will wait 2 seconds and resume scanning.  The Pause
button will force it to stop until the Continue button is pressed.

I will let you know when I have made these changes and direct you to
the URL for download.

Thanks again, and let me know of any further suggestions you might have.

73 Brian
w5ami