Simon Brown (HB9DRV) wrote:
> Hi Hank,
>
> Could be - I assume you're talking about PSK31 Deluxe and not HRD itself.
> FWIW I am using my Delta 44 with a new digital modes program, I will have to
> test it with the Delta 44 at 96 kHz sampling.

I wonder if they mean the sound grabber?

If so, how are people trying to use the Delta44?  Remember, some of its
connections are controlling the SDR1000, so you probably need to use
something like VAC to provide virtual connections (eg., Cable 1 and
Cable 2) which HRD can then be connected to.

I've just checked, and HRD does recognise that the D44 is there,
including the virtual connections of Cable 1 and 2 when running
PowerSDR.  I did a quick test and was able to grab some audio and play
it back.

de Dave (G0DJA)