-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave & Nancy Ridge
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:24 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR Frequency Stability

The FlexRadio SDR is a great radio when it comes to measuring frequency down
to the Hertz! I have the optional thermistor upgrade. I noticed by accident
that if you change the 12 volt DC supply voltage to the SDR just a little,
(i.e.   .1 volt) the radio will move in frequency by 10's of hertz. This
raises the question that if the DC supply voltage regulation is not within
.01 +/- volts or better in stability, the frequency change/stability will
always be a problem. Am I missing something?

Dave, W9DR