Hello Paul,

Here's a link for contact information for Flex-Radio:
http://www.flex-radio.com/About.aspx?topic=contactus

Regarding information on remote operation of the SDR-1000, if you
haven't already tried it, I'd suggest a search on the Knowledge Base at:
http://kb.flex-radio.com  then, click on the 'Search' tab, and enter
'remote' into the textbox labelled "For solutions containing:"

73, Dale
WA8SRA