From Wikipedia:
A <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_%28information_theory%29>signal
having statistical properties that vary cyclically with time is called a
cyclostationary
process.<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclostationary#_note-gardner06>[1] A
cyclostationary process can be viewed as multiple interleaved
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stationary_process>stationary processes. For
example, the maximum daily temperature in New York City can be modeled as a
cyclostationary process: the maximum temperature on July 21 is
statistically different from the temperature on December 20; however, the
temperature on December 20 of different years has (arguably) identical
statistics. Thus, we can view the random process composed of daily maximum
temperatures as 365 interleaved stationary processes, each of which takes
on a new value once per year.

Plenty-o-hits @: http://www.google.com/search?q=cyclostationary

Bill