The Knowledge Base article (Q10324 - FILE: Region 1 BandText Table) recently
added by Ahti needs to be revised.

In the article, Ahti recommends using my table migration utility to import
the BandText table for Region 1 into the PowerSDR database.  Doing this will
result in a BandText table that contains data for both Region 1 and Region 2
and will not be useable in either region.  Instead, you must import all
other tables from the PowerSDR.mdb file into the new database from the
Knowledge Base article.

To use my utility, the following procedure must be followed:

1.)  Download the Region1BandText.mdb file from the Knowledge Base article
into your PowerSDR directory.
2.)  Open SDRDataImport.exe
3.)  Select your current PowerSDR.mdb file as the SOURCE database.
4.)  Select the Region1BandText.mdb file as the DESTINATION database.
5.)  Select all tables EXCEPT the BandText table for transfer.
6.)  Transfer the data.
7.)  Close SDRDataImport.exe
8.)  Rename your PowerSDR.mdb file to something else -- Save_PowerSDR.mdb
would work.
9.)  Rename Region1BandText.mdb to PowerSDR.mdb

This procedure will work properly.  Importing the Region 1 BandText table
into your current PowerSDR database using my utility will result in data
corruption.

73, Ray, K9DUR